Hard to believe Christmas is one week away. It seems like only last week people were water skiing and having
barbecues all around the lake; wasn't it great to smell and hear the good times wafting in the air? Some pulled out some good size fish out of the lake, some towed the kids on skis and tubes, and still
others just enjoyed "putting" along on their pontoon boats.
Lots of newcomers moved in and around the lake -- 12 homes were purchased, to be exact. Some purchased properties
that were "distressed", others because some of our members "passed on", and still others moved out of state. To all of you new members, WELCOME and we hope to see you next May at our Annual General
Membership meeting. We ALWAYS look for new ideas, new thoughts and new board members... which brings me to the following:
- Ernest Barry, 47 Sunrise Terrace (our newest board member)
- Valerie Begin, 209 Keech Pond Dr.
- Tom Chadwick, 88 Lake View Dr.
- Karen Chludenski, 140 Saunders Brook Rd.
- Robert Crowther, 17 Sunrise Terrace
- Andy Goulet, 11 Lake View Circle
- John Holmes, 12 Lake View Circle
- Ken Loft, 54 Lake View Dr.
- Jeffrey St. Germain, 62 Lake View Dr.
- Al Van Herpe, 18 Lake View Dr.
These are your board members who are there to meet and greet you and answer any questions or concerns you may have. I
am honored to have them on "board" and indebted to them for their service.
In a couple weeks or so annual assessments will be mailed to your homes. A little later you will receive a membership
card to use once we receive your payment. We ask that you check out the folks on this site that are willing to give you a discount for their services as a member in good standing. We are always looking
for new participants in the program who want to expose their business or service to our 247 members. So, if you know of anyone that would be interested, or you yourself have a product or service to
offer, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In closing, I invite you to read the poem Robert Crowther submitted and, with permission of your neighbors, enjoy
some holiday photos that they taken in your neighborhood. On behalf of the board members and myself, a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Safe Holidays.
See you around the lake,
Andy Goulet, President
The Property Owners' Association of Keech Pond, Inc.
Mother nature painted my backyard in beauty and color. A parting gift for the impending
freezing temperatures, ice, and short days dark days of Her Winter Season. Ironically she does impart a beauty fast approaching that includes beautiful soft falling snowflakes on trees
and leafless foliage, yards instantly made identical with a white blanket that neatly covers our neighborhood grounds and tucks all the flowers, plants, and decorative growing ornaments
snugly away for next coming gift of Spring!
— Robert Crowther
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The mission of The Property Owners' Association of Keech Pond, Inc., founded in 1971, is to:
- Maintain, protect and preserve our precious natural resources — Keech Pond and Keech Dam.
- Monitor and maintain fiscally sound policies to ensure strong and healthy financial resources.
- Promote safety and neighborly co-existence, and demonstrate pride of ownership in order to maximize property values.